Free From Boredom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to free yourself from boredom and talk about daily life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

check out my tut on how to draw anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chingguhaja

chingguhaja

check out my tut on how to draw anime Empty
PostSubject: check out my tut on how to draw anime   check out my tut on how to draw anime Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 pm

if u need help on how to draw anime this is the video u need

Last edited by chingguhaja on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voxxy

Voxxy

PostSubject: Re: check out my tut on how to draw anime   check out my tut on how to draw anime Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 pm

5/5, your a really good drawer, you make it look like its nothing T.T
Back to top Go down
chingguhaja

chingguhaja

PostSubject: Re: check out my tut on how to draw anime   check out my tut on how to draw anime Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 pm

really u think 5/5 i think its crap cause my ears r demented and my mouth is weird and my hair is weird too but on the good side thanks for the compliment
Back to top Go down
Voxxy

Voxxy

PostSubject: Re: check out my tut on how to draw anime   check out my tut on how to draw anime Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 pm

chingguhaja wrote:
really u think 5/5 i think its crap cause my ears r demented and my mouth is weird and my hair is weird too but on the good side thanks for the compliment

I don't really know what you were trying to say there, but w/e.... you deserve the 5/5 rating
Back to top Go down
chingguhaja

chingguhaja

PostSubject: Re: check out my tut on how to draw anime   check out my tut on how to draw anime Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Voxxy wrote:
chingguhaja wrote:

I don't really know what you were trying to say there, but w/e.... you deserve the 5/5 rating

im saying that im going to get better and im going post more tuts like how to draw haruhi ad that blue haired girl from lucky star
Back to top Go down
Voxxy

Voxxy

PostSubject: Re: check out my tut on how to draw anime   check out my tut on how to draw anime Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 pm

chingguhaja wrote:
Voxxy wrote:
chingguhaja wrote:

im saying that im going to get better and im going post more tuts like how to draw haruhi ad that blue haired girl from lucky star

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about yourself (no offence, my mistake).

I will stay tuned for more of your tut's

EDIT: Moved to art/drawing section because it has more to do with drawing/art then anime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out my tut on how to draw anime   check out my tut on how to draw anime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out my tut on how to draw anime
Page 1 of 1