Free From Boredom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to free yourself from boredom and talk about daily life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny1756

jonny1756

Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal?   Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm

I do, best games of all time
Back to top Go down
Voxxy

Voxxy

Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal?   Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

no not really, but i watch the show somtimes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chingguhaja

chingguhaja

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal?   Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 pm

i do cause its the only games i have on game boy colour
Back to top Go down
The Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal?   Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Yes i actually like the pokemon in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal?   Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone still play the original pokemon games like gold silver and crystal?
Page 1 of 1